- Type of Fund: A close-ended Income Scheme. It will list on BSE Limited (BSE).
- Duration: 1215 days from the date of allotment of units.
- Asset Allocation Pattern:
Instruments Indicative Allocations (% of total assets) Risk Profile Maximum Allocation Minimum Allocation High/Medium/Low Money Market Instrument 100 65 Low To Medium Government securities / State Development Loans (SDLs) & Debt Instruments 35 0 Low to Medium
- Minimum Application Amount:- Rs. 5,000/- in multiples of Rs. 10, thereafter.
- Minimum Redemption Amount/No. Of Units:-Any amount or any number of units.
- Investment Strategy: The purpose of the fund is to protect capital after investing portfolio in highest rated debt securities & money market instruments and focusing towards capital appreciation by investing the balance in equity and equity related securities.
Below are portfolio as mentioned for the investment in the fund:
Fixed Income Securities: The fund manager of the scheme will focus to invest in a basket of debt and money market securities maturing on or before maturity of the fund following a buy and hold strategy to investment. Profitable securities or instruments would be preferred for the investment after an evaluation of the respective firm like operating environment, the past track record as well as the future prospects of the issuer, the short as well as longer-term financial health of the issuer.
Equities:- Here, AMC will invest in stocks analyzing stocks specific risks and return. Derivatives and hedging products will be preferred time to time, as would be available and permitted by SEBI, for hedging and portfolio rebalancing purpose or to improve performance and manage risk efficiently. The AMC can go for the Future and options until its expiry date which would be kept within the maturity date of the scheme.
- Dividend Policy of the scheme: The eligible unit holder who have their name in the Register of Unit holder on the record date can paid dividends after cutting tax if applicable. The Trustee Company authorizes and distributes dividend to the investors. After declaration and payment of dividend, the ex-dividend NAV will decline to the extent of the dividend payment. Further, all the details of any dividend like no. of Units could be seen at the Stock Exchange. The dividend warrants shall be dispatched to the unit holders within 30 days of the date of declaration of the dividend.
- Fund Manager :
A) Mr. Vinay Sharma
B) Rahul Goswami
C) Ms. Chandni Gupta
D) Mr. Ihab Dalwais
AMC: ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited Corporate Identity Number: U99999DL1993PLC054135
Registered Office:12th Floor, Narain Manzil,23, Barakhamba Road,New Delhi – 110 001www.icicipruamc.com
- NFO Open and Close Date:
Opening Date :- March 20, 2017
Closing Date:- April 03,2017
- Entry and Exit Load:
- Plans /Options:
Below mentioned Plans/Options are available under this fund:
|Plans||ICICI Prudential Capital Protection Oriented Fund – Series XI – Plan F
1215 Days – Direct Plan, and
ICICI Prudential Capital Protection Oriented Fund – Series XI – Plan F
|Options||Cumulative option and Dividend option with only Dividend Payout
|Default Option||Cumulative option|
For online application submit the details
To Download Application Form visit :
To register for KYC process please download KYC Form here :
For instructions on how to fill KYC Form please download :
For More Details Contact us at : (011) – 42445800 , 9650901058