BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- Type of Fund: An open-ended balanced Scheme.
- Asset Allocation Pattern:
Instruments Indicative Allocations (% of total assets) Risk Profile Minimum Allocation Maximum Allocation High/Medium/Low Money Market Instrument 30 60 Low To Medium Government securities / State Development Loans (SDLs) & Debt Instruments 5 10 Low to Medium Debt and Money market instruments and/or units of liquid fund$* 30 60 Low
- Minimum Application Amount during NFO and Ongoing Offer Period :-
Lump-sum Amount: Rs. 5,000/- in multiples of Re. 1, thereafter.
SIP: Rs. 500 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter.
- Minimum Redemption Amount/No. Of Units:-Any amount or any number of units.
- Investment Strategy: The strategy of the fund will focus towards a diversified and actively managed portfolio of equity and equity related securities for higher returns in the short term as well as long term. Under equity strategy, a bottom-up approach will be followed for stock-picking of those companies across sectors which are playing as a strong market leaders and maintaining a strong financials with quality assurance, steady performance despite ups and downs in the market.
The AMC will also prefer the debt portion of the portfolio viewing its respective interest rates as the prices of fixed income instruments varies with changes in interest rates. As interest rates decline, the value of fixed income securities rise and as interest rates rise, their value declines. The objective of the fund is to get both interest yield and capital appreciation.
- Dividend Policy of the scheme: The name of the eligible unit holders for the dividend must be mentioned in the Register of Unit holder at the close of business hours on the Record date and for units held in demat form, the names appearing in the beneficial owners master with the Depository as on the record date. The distribution of the dividend is not fixed or regular basis. It depends to the availability of distributable surplus under the Option. Under the Dividend Re-investment facility, the dividend due and payable to the Unit holders will be compulsorily and without any further act by the Unit holders, reinvested in the Schemes (under the respective Dividend Options) by crediting Units to Unit holders account, at a price based on the ex-dividend Net Asset Value per Unit. The NAV of the Unit holders in any of the Dividend Option will stand reduced by the amount of dividend declared. There will be no effect on the Growth Option of the NAV.
- Fund Manager :
A) Karthikraj Lakshmanan, Sr. Fund Manager (Equity)
B) Mr. Mayank Prakash, Fund Manager
- AMC: BNP Paribas Asset Management India Private Limited
Addresses of the entities : BNP Paribas House, 1, North Avenue,Maker Maxity, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051. India
Website of the entity : www.bnpparibasmf.in
- NFO Open and Close Date:
Opening Date :- March 17,2017
Closing Date:- March 31,2017
( Scheme Re-opens on : Within 5 business days from date of allotment)
- Entry and Exit Load:Entry Load: Not ApplicableExit Load:a) 1.00%, if redeemed or switched-out up to 1 year from the date of allotment of units.
b) Nil, if redeemed or switched-out after 1 year from the date of allotment of units.
The above load shall also be applicable for switches between the schemes of the Fund and all Systematic Investment Plans, Systematic Transfer Plans, Systematic Withdrawal Plans.
No load will be charged on dividend re-investment and bonus units.
a) For the new client a transaction charge of Rs 150/- shall be levied for purchase / subscription of Rs 10,000 and above; and
b) For the existing investor a transaction charge of Rs 100/- shall be levied for per purchase / subscription of Rs 10,000 and above.
c) In Case of SIP the transaction charges shall be deducted only if the total commitment (i.e. amount per SIP installment x No. of installments) amounts to Rs. 10,000/- and above. The transaction charges shall be deducted in 3-4 installments.
- Plans /Options: Plans: a) BNP Paribas Balanced Fund – Regular Plan
b) BNP Paribas Balanced Fund – Direct Plan
Each plan has the following options:
A) Growth Option
B) Dividend Option
The above dividend option shall have dividend payout and dividend reinvestment facilities. There shall be a single portfolio under the scheme.
Process for Application
- Fill in the details as mentioned below. Our executive shall assist you the application process.
- Check whether your KYC (Know Your Client) process is completed. Check it at the following link: https://www.cvlkra.com/
- On the CDSL Website go to KYC Inquiry and enter your PAN No. in order to check your KYC status.
- If the KYC is not done, then in that case please fill the KYC Form given below.
- The Guide to fill the KYC form has also been provided.
- If KYC is already registered (and for those individuals who have now filled the KYC form) can download the application form and start to fill the forms.
- In case there is any difficulty or query to fill the form please contact our Support Team for assistance.
For online application submit the details
To Download Application Form visit :
To register for KYC process please download KYC Form here :
For instructions on how to fill KYC Form please download :
For More Details Contact us at : (011) – 42445800 , 9650901058