1. Type of Fund: It is a 10 Years closed ended Equity Linked Saving Schemes.
2. Asset Allocation Pattern:
|Indicative Allocations (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Minimum Allocation||Maximum Allocation||
Equities, cumulative convertible preference shares and fully convertible debentures and bonds of companies
Money Market Instrument
Low to Medium
3. Minimum Application Amount: Rs. 500/- and in multiple of Rs. 500 thereafter
4. Minimum Redemption Amount/No.Of Units:- Rs 500/- or 50 units or account balance whichever is lower. (Redemption is allowed only after completion of lock-in period)
5. Investment Strategy: Total collection of fund are likely to be invested equities, cumulative convertible preference shares and fully convertible debentures and bonds of companies. Partly convertible issues of debentures and bonds including those issued on rights basis will also be preferred for the investment purpose. The fund will be bases as a diversified equity fund as a result the fund will invest into equity stock of companies listed in India.
The criteria of investment are divided into three parts as below;-
I. Asset Allocation:- Large caps , mid caps and small caps are the asset to invest for the below mentioned benefits:-
b) Trading Volumes
c) Market Scenario
II. Top Down Approach:- The performance/exposure of sectors could be indentified after below parameters:-
a) Macroeconomic view
b) Policy changes
c) Global trends
d) Relative valuation of each sectors vis-a-vis other sector
e) Risk premium (Risk-reward ratio)
III. Bottom-up approach:- The performance or exposure of stocks could be indentified after below parameters:-
a) Relative valuation of each stock vis-a-vis other stock within the sector or broader market
b) Management quality
c) Business fundamentals
d) Risks associated with business
e) Ratios (PE, PB etc)
6. Dividend Policy of the scheme: The Trustee Company authorizes and distributes dividend to the investors. Rs. 10 per unit is the face value of Dividend. After declaration and payment of dividend, the ex-dividend NAV will decline to the extent of the dividend payment. Further, all the details of any dividend like no. of Units could be seen at the Stock Exchange.
7. Fund Manager and AMC:
Mr. R. Srinivasan
8. NFO Open and Close Date:
Opening Date :-30/12/2016
9. Entry and Exit Load:
Entry Load: Nil,
Exit Load: Not Applicable
a) Regular Plan:- It is a mode where investor can apply through distributors. An investor may opt for the units in various mentioned options available for subscription under Regular Plan of the Scheme via NSE MFSS & BSE StAR Platform (Stock Exchange infrastructure) only during the NFO period.
b) Direct Plan:- It is a mode where an investors can purchase Units into the Scheme directly with the Fund and they don’t need distributors.
Who can invest :- Existing or new investors for the units are eligible for this plan.
Mode For Applying:- Under direct plan, investors can’t apply fund through Stock Exchange Platforms and all distributors platforms. Investment under this plan is less expensive than regular plan. It has separate NAV.
a) Growth Option:- Under this option, profit earned by the fund will be invested again in the applied schemes and will be reflected in the Net Asset Value. However, Investors will not be eligible for the dividend. If one is holding his units for a period of 12 months from the date of allotment, it will be beneficial as a long term capital gains for tax purpose.
b) Dividend Option:- The investor will be eligible only for dividend. It is mandate to fill the unit holders name in the Register of the Scheme/ Statement of beneficial owners maintained by the Depositories in the Dividend Option category as on the Record Date will be entitled to the dividend. All the payable dividend must be notified through the Stock Exchange where the details of holdings units like NAV prices, date of allotment, size etc. are mentioned.
For More Details Contact us at : (011) – 42445800 , 9650901058