- Type of Fund: A close-ended Scheme.
- Duration: 1136 days from the date of allotment of units
- Asset Allocation Pattern:
|Instruments||Indicative Allocations (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Minimum Allocation||Maximum Allocation||High/Medium/Low|
|Equity & Equity Related Instruments||65||90||Medium to High|
|Derivatives including index futures, stock futures, index options and stock options etc.||65||90||Medium to High|
|Debt securities and money market Medium instruments* and fixed income derivatives||10||35||Low to Medium|
- Minimum Application Amount: Rs. 50,000/- in multiples of Re. 1,000/- thereafterper application for each Plan under the Scheme.
- Minimum Redemption Amount/No.Of Units:-Any amount or any number of units.
- Investment Strategy:
Arbitrage Plan: To make a profit through arbitrage opportunities between cash and derivative market and through investments in debt and money market instruments.
Debt Plan: To avail income through investments in Debt / Money Market Instruments and Government Securities maturing on or before the maturity date of the Plan.
- Dividend Policy of the scheme:
Dividend of the scheme shall be declared and paid out of the Distributable Surplus, if any, followed by SEBI (MF) Regulations and a final decision by Trustees from time to time. Declared Dividends will be payable (subject to deduction of tax at source, if any) to those Unit holders whose names appear in the Register of Unit holders on the record date. In case of Units held in dematerialized mode, the Depositories (NSDL/ CDSL) will give the list of demat account holders and the number of Units held by them in electronicform on the Record date to the Registrars and Transfer Agent of the Mutual Fund who shall be eligible to receive the dividends. The Trustee has the authority to announce interim dividend.
However, it must be distinctly understood that the actual declaration of dividend and the frequency thereof will inter-alia, depend on the availability of distributable surplus as computed in accordance with SEBI (MF) Regulations and the decision of the Trustee / AMC in this regard shall be final. It is not mandatory or guarantee about rate/quantum of dividend or regular distribution of dividend to the Unit Holders. On payment of dividend, the NAV will stand reduced by the amount of dividend and dividend distribution tax / statutory levy (if applicable) paid. The Trustee / AMC are authorized panel to change the record date from time to time.
- Fund Manager:
Mr. Krishan Kumar
Daga, Mr. Anil Bamboli, Mr. Rakesh Vyas
AMC: HDFC Asset Management Company Limited
A Joint Venture with Standard Life Investments
Registered Office: “HDFC House”, 2nd Floor, H.T. Parekh Marg, 165-166,
Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020.
CIN No: U65991MH1999PLC123027
- NFO Open and Close Date:
Closing Date:- March 24,2017
- Entry and Exit Load:
Entry Load:Not Applicable
Exit Load: Not Applicable
1) First Time Mutual Fund Investor:- For the new client a transaction charge of Rs 150/- shall be levied for purchase / subscription of Rs 10,000 and above; and
2) Investor other than First Time Mutual Fund Investor:- For the existing investor a transaction charge of Rs 100/- shall be levied for per purchase / subscription of Rs 10,000 and above.
The Scheme offers two Plans:
- Arbitrage Plan:-
- Debt Plan
Above Plans will be treated and placed in different portfolios. Both of the plan are likely to offer Regular Option & Direct Option.
- Regular Option: Here, the investor can apply to the scheme through any distributor.
- Direct Option: The investor an directly apply to the scheme.
Both Plans offer following Dividend Option with Payout Facility.
An investor can select any of the below mentioned sub- options to avail the facility of dividend payout;
- 50% Dividend Donation Option: Here, the Investors can donate 50% of the dividend amount and the rest shall be paid to the Unit holder.
- 100% Dividend Donation Option: Here, Investors can donate 100% of the dividend amount.
Process for Application
- Before starting this process the investor must ascertain whether his KYC has been completed or not. If the investor already has any investments in mutual funds then he need not worry because then he already would be registered with the designated authority.
- If the investors KYC (Know your Client) has not been done beforehand then he must fill the KYC Form given below and submit it along with the Application form to your Broker or directly to HDFC Securities Office.
- The AUTO SWITCH format is for those investors who already have an existing investment with the AMC (in this case Reliance) and would like to use that investment to buy units in this NFO. The investor can use the full investment or partial for this purpose.
- The investor also needs to attach a cheque for the desired investment if he does not choose the ASBA format.
- If he wishes to make the payment through the ASBA route (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) then he needs to fill the last 4 pages of the form as well.
For online application submit the details
To Download Application Form visit :
To register for KYC process please download KYC Form here :
For instructions on how to fill KYC Form please download :
For More Details Contact us at : (011) – 42445800 , 9650901058